The Branch of the BNTU «Minsk State Polytechnic Сollege» is one of the oldest secondary specialized educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus. It was founded as Polytechnic School on October 1, 1928. In accordance with the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of July 13, 1967 Minsk Polytechnic School was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labour for merits in training students. In 1978 Polytechnic School was awarded Honorary diploma of the Supreme Soviet of BSSR. According to the order of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus Minsk Polytechnic School was renamed into Minsk Polytechnic College in February 2000. In October 2014 the educational establishment «Minsk State Polytechnic College» was reorganized into the Branch of BNTU «Minsk State Polytechnic College». Nowadays more than 1500 students are trained in the Branch of BNTU «Minsk State Polytechnic College» in 8 specialities: «Automated Electric Drives», « Marketing», «Record Management and Document Support of Administration», «Technology of Mechanical Engineering», «Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment», «Motor Vehicle Electronics». The students of the Branch can get further education in BNTU in 20 specialities with the reduced term of training. College graduates are in demand and work successfully at enterprises and organizations of the Republic of Belarus and abroad.